Alagus Print Admin 4.0 is a complex software system for managing the entire print process in your organization.
This product is the ultimate print-ruling solution, which means no less then satisfying all possible requirements of the print control software.
Alagus Print Admin 4.0 offers you many solutions in one product:
• Print Audit – Audits the customer’s print activities and devices
• Print Quota – Limits printing by setting print quota for one user and a group of users.
• Printer & Printing Management – Full management of the printers and print documents
• Print Monitoring – Track, control and observation of the events in the print process
• Printing Analysis – Statistics and reports on the actual print activity of the users and the printers
Alagus Print Admin 4.0 is a server-based application, which allows system administrators to manage print process centrally. The server part named Alagus Print Admin Server (APAServer) performs all necessary operations to manage the print process and everything connected with it. The client part named Alagus Print Admin Console (APAConsole) is the interface of the sever part. It can be stated on any computer from the local network. APAServer processes all the tasks assigned from APAConsole.
Using this client-server mechanism, the system administrator or other authorized personnel can manipulate the network printers from any computer in the local network.